Don’t miss the first instalment of our three-part series around 5G technology and RF spectrum analysis. The focus in this episode is on 5G new radio, better known as 5G NR.
5G NR is set to be a driving force behind key use cases classified by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). These key use cases include:
- Ultra-reliable low latency communications (URLLC) for industrial automation and self-driving cars
- Enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB) for high-data-rate applications (e.g., gaming)
- Massive machine-type communications (mMTC) for IoT and smart city applications
- This webinar takes a closer look at the unique challenges 5G NR brings and explores current implementations that help meet the new requirements and demands of 5G networks.
- Current status of 5G NR technology
- Understanding the key 5G NR use cases